Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Birdie Blog Takes Flight

Well Ladies and Gents, it's been a long time coming but I've finally found a spare moment to create the official Sherbet Birdie blog – Goodness it's been a long time coming!

This is where you can find up to date info about our shoots, clients, costumes, latest treasures, and general deliciousness!

I have been collecting images that I have been wanting to upload for a long time, so the first few blog entries are going to be old news, but I guarantee it will still be fun to read and see.

To clients that I've photographed already, I will finally upload those tea-sandwich recipes you've been asking for. And for all our new birdies take your time looking around to gain a sense of what really goes on behind the Sherbet Birdie doors!

Love to all, and thank you for reading
xx
Miss Sherbet

No comments:

Post a Comment