Wednesday, May 27, 2009

High-Tea

Let's start at the very beginning, it's a very good place to start...
Well by 'beginning' I mean tea-time.

In this blog you'll find images of my favourite ritual, high-tea. Not only does it taste magnificant, but also looks so delicious.

In image three you'll see my old tea plate. I don't really like it anymore so have a new tea plate with a large glass bell-shaped lid that sits upon it. It's from Portugal and I'm currently so so so in love with it :)

In the last image you'll see my (sadly now deceased) Pearl Cactus. I first saw one at the amazingly inspirational Tiffany Bozic's (www.tiffanybozic.net) house in San Fran in 2007. I searched and searched and searched for the same once I got home but didn't find one until a trip with my bro, sis, nephews and nieces in 2008 in Nimbin. I was so happy to find it. I brought it back home immediately and planted it in my broken teapot, but a few months later she left me :( booooo!

xx
Miss Sherbet




No comments:

Post a Comment