Monday, December 28, 2009

Holidays!

After a very big Chrissy rush for Sherbet Birdie photoshoots we are all taking a well-earned break. I chose Byron as my freedom destination, and as my luck would have it I have so far seen nothing but rain. So much for being cleansed of Chrissy madness by the ocean.

The good news is that I now have a chance to catch up on all my overdue posts! So I'm sitting here sipping a red and scratching update blog off my to-do list.

It's been quite some time since our last Veronicas Vs Streamer Bendy post and I did promise to upload the results of that photoshoot, but it's just going to take a little longer. Sorry Erinn and Jess!

Over the Chrissy craziness we had some very innovative photoshoot requests which means we have a stack of brand new backgrounds for future shoots (which means more fun for all our new clients). We more than doubled our previous background library and I have selected a few of my favourites to show off!

The first is of our cherished client Mel, incidentally Mel is also our client who sent us the whopping bunch of flowers posted further down on this page. Mel purchased a 15 month calendar. Yes folks, 15 months – why not hey! Below are a couple of my favs.








Darling Careena also had adorable ideas and did a spectacular job! Check out this homage to Mr Gil Elvgrin...



I'll be getting some more approvals to load more backgrounds in the new year so keep checking by.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment