Thursday, May 28, 2009

Marie Antoinette

This was a slice of genius, and I don't mind saying so.

I wanted to create a Marie Antoinette style costume smothered in frills, bows, satin, and swarovski's, but of course you can't purchase that off the rack.

I started with a regular FineLines Plunge bra (see below) and sewed all of the above onto it. I intended it would be worn with an under the bust corset so the base of the FL bra was left without detail, and the results were wonderful in the shoot (I'll upload examples once our client approves the final images).

I then embarked on a hoop skirt again in a French Rev style. This photo was taken on my camera phone so apologies for the terrible quality. It looks simply adorable with the little pasties that I made to match.





No comments:

Post a Comment